- Mercury Free or Mercury Filled Temperature Systems Available
- Accuracy °æ 1 chart graduation
- Carefully heat treated coil provides superior spring action.
- Durable, low maintenance design: thermal system and other parts easily replaced by field technician
- 300 Series stainless steel bulb and interconnection capillary, with armor protection available on certain designs
- Standard case compensated system for uncompensated capillary lengths not exceeding 25’
Weatherproof construction; heavy die cast aluminum case with a now standard white powder coat finish (a selection of other finishes available) heavy lockable door with weather stripping, available with or without window; ruggedly built for outdoor use and to withstand high levels of vibration; ®ˆ” diameter screened air vent holes; adjustable drawer pull latch with available hasp for lock; all stainless steel corrosion resistant internals; felt tip pens; micro-adjustable wire linkage; 8” and 12” circular chart sizes; one, or two felt tip pen options for temperature.
All of the recorders have front doors that open for changing the charts, pens, or batteries and winding of mechanical clocks, if equipped. Those doors are available with instrument glass, shatter-proof safety glass, plexiglass, or solid front doors with no window.