- Mercury Free or Mercury Filled Temperature Systems Available
- Crush Resistant, and Dust-proof
- Easy Open Double Throw Latches
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong and light weight
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
- Comfortable rubber over-molded handle
- Stainless Steel hardware and padlock protectors
- Heavy Duty Deflector Ribs
- Carefully heat treated coil provides superior spring action.
- Durable, low maintenance design: thermal system and other parts easily
- replaced by field technician
- 300 Series stainless steel bulb and interconnection capillary, with armor
- protection available on certain designs
- Standard case compensated system for uncompensated capillary
- lengths not exceeding 25’
- All 316 Stainless Steel Pressure Elements
The Pelican Case is also available in six colors.
Palmer Pelican® Case Recorder - our top quality chart recorder now come housed in a rugged Pelican® case. With double-throw latches these cases are designed with rugged protection even in harsh environments. Lightweight and easy to carry, the new Palmer Pelican® Case Recorder offers the convenience and protection you need in a recorder. All of the recorders have front doors that open for changing the charts, pens, or batteries and winding of mechanical clocks, if equipped. Either solid or window choice of instrument glass, shatter-proof safety glass, plexiglass.
Valve and Test Connections available in 8” Chart Size in 1 and 2 Pen configurations.
Valve and Test Connections are not available in 12”.